Old February 17th 09, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a day return train ticket to Brighton...

In article ,
"Paul Scott" wrote:

They are definitely wrong for an 'anytime' day - break of journey, and
starting or stopping short, is allowed on outward or return legs. The
published T&C are available he

http://nationalrail.co.uk/times_fare...onditions.html

"You may start, break and resume, or end your journey at any intermediate
station along the route of travel."

So it sounds like I was just unlucky to have met someone who did not
know the rules then. I had always assumed that breaks of journey were
allowed on the return portion only, but never having had need to use
take advantage was not sure. Seems I was half right, unless the
outbound portion was a change.

Thanks for the help.