Old February 17th 09, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a day return train ticket to Brighton...

In article
,
PhilD wrote:

The rules changed recently: I believe break of journey is allowed on
any ticket now (I may be wrong, but I think that is the case), in
which case there is no issue. Alternatively, just ask to pop out to
the shop/cash point/ticket office/whatever, and "forget" to go back...

I think it might be easier just to feign ignorance than to claim I was
breaking a point-to-point journey like that one. It is a direct route,
and they have better ones at Victoria anyway!

But as it seems I was given bad information and it should be an allowed
break of journey hopefully I will not need to claim anything anyway.
Just need to make sure that it does not come under the "breaks are
allowed except when they are not" rule for off peak tickets that Paul
highlighted.

Thanks.