Old December 15th 03, 11:02 AM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Paratransit Speed

Access Systems wrote the following in:

In misc.transport.urban-transit Robin May
wrote:
Access Systems wrote the following in:

ADA = NYC

Presumably non-Americans with disabilities are considered
unimportant.

no more so than the DDA is only for citizens of the UK.

So I'd hope. I was making a point about the very silly name.

the laws affect PROPERTIES not passengers.

if you are in NYC (USA) you are covered by ADA
if you are in London (UK) you are covered by DDA

nationality of the individual is not important

Then why call it the "Americans with Disabilities Act"?

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Robin May may be my name, but Robin is my first name.