Old February 19th 09, 04:32 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tim Fenton Tim Fenton is offline

Default Rail workers in strike threat

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Being very parochial, I'm particularly interested in the apparent
problems at LOROL (the operator of the London Overground) - the
Independent article finished with this line:
"The RMT claimed a complete breakdown of industrial relations at
London Overground."

I'm a bit surprised with this, as I haven't heard of any specific
threats to LOROL jobs

This sounds rather like the recent "complete breakdown of industrial
relations at Northern". Can't remember whether it was a press release of
quote from Bob Crow.

--
Tim
http://tim-fenton.fotopic.net/