Old February 20th 09, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Patrick Osborne Patrick Osborne is offline

Default Hayes line service in the last couple of weeks

Since June last year I've been commuting in to work from Ladywell to
Charing Cross each morning. Up until recently, the service was
ideal. Almost never late, the odd cancellation but generally no
problems.

However, in the last couple of weeks, since the big snow, the service
on this line seems to have collapsed. Almost every morning there has
been a cancelled train, or short stock, or long delays. This leads to
overcrowding and the usual stress, etc.

Just wondering, have we just been unlucky on this line, or is
Southeastern having wider problems and taking trains away from the
Hayes line as it has some spare capacity in the peak periods?

Patrick