Old February 25th 09, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe[_2_] Joe[_2_] is offline

Default Jubilee ATO

This talk about Thameslink ATO got me thinking - the Jubilee line was
closed over the festive season - was this something to do with ATO.

If so, does that mean ATO is now up-and-running on the Jubilee? If so,
then have there been any noticeable improvement in speeeds - I always
seem to remember trains crawling into stations - particularly those with
Platform Edge Doors - and there always seemed to be a lag between the
train stopping and doors opening.

Would be interesting to hear if it's up and running if much is different.

Regards,
Joe