Old February 25th 09, 04:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default BBC - US firm 'set for Crossrail deal'

wrote in message...
Mind you, I have a niggling feeling that they were associated with
at least one catastrophe of their own - but I can't fix the memory.

WCML electrification, Christmas 2007. "oops, we have half as
many electrical engineers turned up as we thought we'd ordered"

Give that man a peanut!
Thanks for that - it's annoying when I forget disasters!
--

Andrew

Interviewer: Tonight I'm interviewing that famous nurse, Florence
Nightingale
Tommy Cooper (dressed as a nurse): Sir Florence Nightingale
Interviewer: *Sir* Florence Nightingale?
Tommy Cooper: I'm a Night Nurse

Campaign For The Real Tommy Cooper