Old December 15th 03, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default GNER last night (sunday)

CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:
"Jack Taylor" wrote in message
k...
Cross-posted to the appropriate newsgroup for comments (of which I'm
sure
there will be plenty!).

And there was me thinking a subject regarding a train into a mainline
central LONDON station. Involving travelling to LONDON. Involving a
train company that runs trains into LONDON would be approaite for a
London Transport newsgroup

From the charter of utl:
"This group is for the discussion of matters relating to any form of
transport, be it public or private, in the London area."

area*.
FU set.

--
Richard J.