Old March 3rd 09, 10:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_3_] John Salmon[_3_] is offline

Default NXEA evening peak

wrote
wrote:
Hi, can someone confirm something for me.
Is a boundary zone X to colchester off peak ticket valid during the
evening peak period on NXEA?

No according to Advantix traveller

It has previously been suggested here that a BZ ticket is not really a
ticket in its own right, but is an extension/excess of another ticket. So
the question is: what ticket is being excessed/extended? The answer as to
validity may well be different depending on whether it is a one-day
travelcard or a season ticket or something else.

Or have I got this wrong? We really need a definitive answer on this, as it
is becoming a 'frequently asked question'.