Old March 4th 09, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Reading display

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:15:13 -0000, "Batman55"
wrote:

. I was surprised at how little the ticket price differed from my
wife's but, as we were going to Sheffield, it was never going to be very
much, so I didn't go back and query it.

BZ6 to Sheffield? I didn't know such a thing existed - it was only
the NSE area.

You sure it wasn't a station in zone 6 to Sheffield ticket, which is
a very different thing in terms of validity?

Neil

--
Neil Williams