Old March 4th 09, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Reading display

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:15:13 -0000, "Batman55"
wrote:

. I was surprised at how little the ticket price differed from my
wife's but, as we were going to Sheffield, it was never going to be very
much, so I didn't go back and query it.

BZ6 to Sheffield? I didn't know such a thing existed - it was only
the NSE area.

You sure it wasn't a station in zone 6 to Sheffield ticket, which is
a very different thing in terms of validity?

Neil

--
Neil Williams

A few weeks earlier I had travelled from Bromley South to Henley, and used
my Freedom Pass up to London and then from Paddington to West Drayton, hence
paying only from there to Henley and back. Going to Sheffield, I had
expected to get "free" travel as far as Elstree, but presumably what I got
was a St.P/Sheffield return.

MaxB