Old March 5th 09, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The "Lasso Line"

In article ,
(Tim Roll-Pickering) wrote:

There will be no regular
through service between the west and north of the circle, but
passengers are being promised cross platform interchange. Also
flagged as a positive is that there is a depot on the line route
(the Circle lacks one).

How exactly? If we're travelling from King's Cross to East Putney with my
toddler granddaughter and a buggy, the only half reasonable route now is
Circle to Paddington, then Wimbleware. That gives a sure same platform
connection.

If the first train at King's Cross is a Hammersmith and City then we have
to change at Edgware Road where there seems to be quite a high chance of
having to hump the buggy over the bridge.

In the other direction you don't even know whether to chance it for a
cross-platform change at Edgware Road or bail out at Paddington (in fact
anywhere between High St and Paddington)

--
Colin Rosenstiel