Old March 7th 09, 12:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default The "Lasso Line"

On Mar 6, 12:23*pm, wrote:
On Mar 6, 9:22*am, MIG wrote:

I still think that putting the moon on a stick is probably easier than
getting the proposal to work. *I give it six weeks of chaos before
they revert to the current pattern.

Could it be any worse than the current circle line? From my limited
experience the circle line simply doesn't work in the rush hour. If
its not delayed its only because its not running at all.

B2003

The Circle Line is something of a myth I agree but, under the
proposals, the Hammersmith Line will become a myth as well.