Old March 9th 09, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John[_3_] John[_3_] is offline

Default Oyster Complaint

I've been trying to get an answer to a simple query about my PAYG Oyster
card since 30 January (sent to as this is the
nearest I could find to a complaint address). 3 further emails and now a
threat to take it to senior management have still not produced anything
other than an automated acknowledgement. Could someone please let me know
the email address of the Oyster Card management team and also the relevant
passenger watchdog.

Regards John