Old March 9th 09, 11:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
pedan3 pedan3 is offline

Default a quick ticketing query

On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 23:21:19 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:02:55 +0000, pedan3 wrote:

Not to
mention the impending prosecution.

They surely aren't actually prosecuting, are they?

The case, not to mention my Freedom Pass, is with their prosecutions
department. I have written to their chief executive and to my MP, but
no replies from anybody as yet.

You can imagine the worry this causes, though.

Lest I should be accused of further duplicity, I will make it clear
that I was able to get a replacement Freedom Pass from the Post
Office.

Might be a good case for a local press reporter to get involved in to
encourage them to drop any charges, given the sort of publicity it
would result in?

Neil