Old March 10th 09, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default a quick ticketing query

In message , at 23:23:04 on Mon,
9 Mar 2009, Neil Williams remarked:
The equivalent test for extending a Travelcard, is discovering if any
ToCs don't accept them. I think the answer is "only GatEx are that
petty", but maybe others can confirm.

Careful - I am almost certain that BZ6 tickets are *not* valid on
Virgin trains. I suspect this extends to other IC TOCs as well.

This could be the case (it would be consistent with the general level of
confusion pricing in the industry), but do you have a cite?