Old March 13th 09, 11:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default non-refundable tickets

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:56:13 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

In this particular case I think that the unresolved journeys would not
be counted towards the cap and would probably result in the highest
possible cap applying. I can't see what would be gained.

By the individual? Nothing at all, really. Might as well get another
Oyster, or tailgate. The latter would be no more or less valid.

Bear in mind also that one Oyster is not even technically valid for
two people, so if you were gripped in the middle (unlikely, I know,
but not unheard of) a PF would be due for one or the other.

Neil

--
Neil Williams