Old March 15th 09, 10:13 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Thameslink - Metropolitan Junction

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:36:36 -0000, "Jonathan Morton"
wrote:

In which case I stand corrected - unlike TfL's website, which states that
the ticket office at Mansion House is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Or
are they saying that the station is open but the ticket office is closed?

I think so, yes.

I've never quite understood the point of having both Cannon St and
Monument - they're so close together.

Neil

--
Neil Williams