Old March 18th 09, 10:11 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Moorgate Thameslink platforms....

On Mar 17, 11:30*pm, "Stephen O'Connell" wrote:
I like the shopping mall idea, as mentioned above! But they'll probably
just sit there derelict for years.

Probably end up like the spare bay at liverpool street - floored over
and turned into some sort of storage area. Dont be surprised if the
whole area is walled off with chipboard within a few months. I'm
curious as to why LU isn't looking into using them as sidings or an
extra line into moorgate for use when things go really pear shaped. A
connection from LU at farringdon would be pretty simple.

B2003