Old December 16th 03, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ashley Brown Ashley Brown is offline

Default Online Customer Charter Refund Form SNAFU?

I first started using it for a claim on the 27th of October and was issued
reference number in the low 10000s.Yesterday I received a form from

Customer
Services saying they are unable to process my claim "with the details
provided" and are asking me to supply time of delay, journey start

station,
journey end station and occurance of delay.

I've just got the same for a claim on 24th of October and will give them a
call and email as well. I also put in a claim for the week after but haven't
had a request for more information about that one as yet.

I chased them up on the status of my online refunds by email a couple of
weeks ago, but received no response except the automated one.

--
Ashley Brown
www.ashleybrown.co.uk

Don't send to blackhole@