Old March 18th 09, 04:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Rigg[_4_] Paul Rigg[_4_] is offline

Default 377 on Thameslink

Remember they current thinking is that the driver is too stupid to
know when he's in a station so the computer has to ok the door opening
using GPS. If it doesn't then they won't. I'm waiting for the first
hacker to hang around some major station with a GPS jammer to see what
happens.

B2003

How on earth can GPS be used at St Pancras LL or for that matter City
Thameslink.

You need to have a clear view of the sky - I would also have though
Farringdon (or any other station with a roof) would have been difficult.,