Old March 18th 09, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default 377 on Thameslink

wrote:

I also noticed a 321 in FCC livery at Hornsey this morning.

The first one was finished a couple of weeks ago (321 404 IIRC), the
remainder of the small sub-batch for FCC should be following shortly.

It still seems a ridiculous solution to me, introducing another fleet for
Hornsey to maintain. Why all of the 321/4s are not being transferred to NXEA
in return for a handful of their 317s returning to FCC, where they would be
(relatively) common with the home fleet, still escapes me!