Old March 19th 09, 12:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 377 on Thameslink

In article , (Jack
Taylor) wrote:

wrote:

I also noticed a 321 in FCC livery at Hornsey this morning.

The first one was finished a couple of weeks ago (321 404 IIRC),
the remainder of the small sub-batch for FCC should be following
shortly.

It still seems a ridiculous solution to me, introducing another
fleet for Hornsey to maintain. Why all of the 321/4s are not being
transferred to NXEA in return for a handful of their 317s returning
to FCC, where they would be (relatively) common with the home
fleet, still escapes me!

Hear, hear! There has to be a reason why my spelling checker suggests
"Daft" when I write "DfT".

--
Colin Rosenstiel