Old March 20th 09, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

wrote in message
On Mar 20, 1:15 pm, Abo wrote:
John Rowland wrote:
Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I want...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...3,-0.201745&sp...

Yeah, I earwigged this on the news this morning. Someone was complaining
that you can see into houses. They should keep it clean then

If someone doesn't want something in their house seen by the public
they should pull the curtains or stop bitching.

B2003

Lunchtime news says they have removed some pics because of faces NOT being
obscured. No mention of spring cleaning issues but I've been out with the
duster just in case they pass by again!

MaxB