Old March 20th 09, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Mortimer Mortimer is offline

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

"BrianW" wrote in message
On 20 Mar, 15:17, (Steve Firth) wrote:
BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told?

I fear you may be a little confused. The green box isn't part of 119a
cough Road, it *is* 119a ahem Road. Gollum lives a trogolyditic
existence inside the box, occasionally emerging to infest this
newsgroup.

Amazing that it's got enough room inside it for all his computers. And where
are the dead fridges that we were told littered his front garden?

How funny it would have been if there had been someone caught peeing or
puking outside, like in the examples on the BBC News page! Even better if
the Street View photo had caught a Certain Person blocking the pavement with
his bike trailer.