Old March 21st 09, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
BrianW[_2_] BrianW[_2_] is offline

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

On 21 Mar, 09:14, Doug wrote:
On 20 Mar, 15:17, (Steve Firth) wrote:

BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told? It's also interesting to note that there seems to be a significant
time difference between the two images. One with scaffolding, one
without.

Eagle eyed readers might spot a similarity between that street scene and
this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cv2cfz

And between this:

http://tinyurl.com/c44qpj
andhttp://tinyurl.com/clxxm3

Nice car BTW Duhg.

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Talking to yourself again, Mr Bollen? Perhaps you should contact
Google and ask them to remove that particular street scene?