Old March 21st 09, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

BrianW wrote:

On 21 Mar, 09:14, Doug wrote:

[snip]

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Well thanks for confirming that the photographs were of "DB" Doug. I had
just noticed the similarity between that location and the photographs of
you that were published by the Lewisham Cycling Twits. Those being
photographs that you have already admitted were of you and that you have
used in the past to illustrate the use of the trailer that you advocate
using for shopping and also the bike that you advocate using to carry a
"sound system" to irritate people on your pointless protests.

Talking to yourself again, Mr Bollen? Perhaps you should contact
Google and ask them to remove that particular street scene?

Eagle eyed viewers will note that I made no connection between anyone
named "DB" and those views. I simply pointed out the similarity of the
locations to those shown in the Google photos. A similarity that Duhg
has denied in the past claiming that those photographs were not taken at
that location.

Odd then that every detail in the scenes is identical, isn't it?