Old March 22nd 09, 09:49 AM posted to alt.politics.england.misc,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Richard Barnbrook forces Boris to Celebrate St George's Day

On Mar 22, 7:39 am, wrote:
This is such cobblers - there have been St Georges day celebrations in
London every year for the last few years. I went to the St Georges Day
celebration in Trafalgar Square a couple of years ago, which was one
of Ken Livingstones Mayor of LondON events. Richard Barnbrook hasnt
acheived anything, apart from boosting the off licence trade. Still
interesting to see the BNP talking about "forcing people to celebrate"
- sounds like a fun future ahead if they were elected.

I don't think many english give a stuff about St Georges day anyway.
Its only insecure nationalities and people unsure of their identities
that make a big deal out of their patron saints - the irish for
example , especially the phoney paddies in the states desperate to
carve out an identity for themselves even though they've probably
lived in the states for 4 generations and are about as irish as a big
mac.

B2003