Old March 22nd 09, 11:55 AM posted to alt.politics.england.misc,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Richard Barnbrook forces Boris to Celebrate St George's Day

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 03:49:18 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I don't think many english give a stuff about St Georges day anyway.
Its only insecure nationalities and people unsure of their identities
that make a big deal out of their patron saints

It's just a symbol of a national day, which is perhaps something
(looking at it a different way) that the English avoid precisely
*because* they are insecure about what their nationality represents.

Neil

--
Neil Williams