Old March 23rd 09, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy[_3_] Rupert Candy[_3_] is offline

Default Still can't get used to seeing trains with pantographs at Shortlands

contrex wrote:
On 23 Mar, 07:32, Rupert Candy
wrote:

Still can't get used to seeing trains with pantographs at Shortlands

Didn't you notice the pantos on the class 373 TMSTs which passed
through Shortlands every day for around 13 years, the class 92 locos
which still do, or the 319s which used to work to Orpington &
Sevenoaks in the early days of Thameslink?

Okay, okay, I just thought it was an eye catching header for what is
quite a significant change. But I hadn't reckoned on the pedants :-P
--
Current nearest station: Pimlico