Old March 24th 09, 04:40 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] adrian_auerhudson@yahoo.com is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On Mar 24, 7:44*am, wrote:
This is New Labour's proposal but is it the same as the Tory's
proposal?

We can't be too premature as there is an election to come anytime
soon.

Indeed, after the Euro election, if the result is as bad as is being
predicted, we may even have another new PM.

Harperson doesn't strike me as the train spotting sort.

The odds of any of this happening are extremely low. Nonetheless, it
is fun to brainstorm it. :-)