Old March 24th 09, 05:31 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On 24 Mar, 18:07, wrote:

So often Neil, I agree with your comments. *On this one we differ.
Euston is my least favorite.

Euston Station is architecturally unappealing (to me). *It is way back
from Euston Road. *When one has reached the building it is still a
long way to the platforms and their awful ramps.

The front is nothing special and the platforms are a bit dire, but the
circulating area is really nice. For a start - and thanks to those
ramps - it's the only non-draughty station in London.

Ian