Old March 24th 09, 05:55 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] adrian_auerhudson@yahoo.com is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On Mar 24, 11:01 am, The Real Doctor
wrote:

On 24 Mar, 17:36, wrote:

IMHO Euston is probably the best London Terminus for London to
Birmingham/Manchester and the North train. This is despite the fact
that Euston is a cold Polsonite 1960s structure.

Are you sure you don't mean "Poulsonite"?

No, I mean it comes from the "lowest common denominator, concrete
communism" school beloved by Scotland's benefactor, and uk.railway
village idiot, Polson.

Anyway, I don't think it's cold at all. It's a lovely airy space, and
viewed from the balcony is really quite exhilarating.

Each to their own doc. For the reasons listed elsewhere in this
thread, I do not like it. "It ain't got soul".