Old March 24th 09, 07:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Extra Watford Junction - Euston services from May

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:38:40 -0000, "Zen83237"
wrote:

12 years in power and finally Claire Ward is getting off her backside and
doing something.

Talking to London Midland about something they were going to do
anyway, you mean? It was their idea, and they told me about it at a
Meet the Manager about 6 months ago, though at that point it was
planned to start in December, not May. It was one of the reasons for
their request to retain further 321s, a figure which I now believe is
up to 10 rather than the original 7.

Neil

--
Neil Williams