Old March 24th 09, 08:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] johnnyburke02@googlemail.com is offline

Default Extra Watford Junction - Euston services from May

On Mar 24, 9:11*pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:59:22 GMT, (Neil

Williams) wrote:
Talking to London Midland about something they were going to do
anyway, you mean? *It was their idea, and they told me about it at a
Meet the Manager about 6 months ago, though at that point it was

Actually possibly it wasn't that long ago. *But still...

Neil

--
Neil Williams

Steve Banaghan did mention it at an Abfly meeting last October, but
said it would probably come in December 2010.

John Burke