Old March 24th 09, 10:26 PM posted to alt.politics.england.misc,uk.transport.london
[email protected] Boedicia@isp.com is offline

Default Richard Barnbrook forces Boris to Celebrate St George's Day

On Mar 23, 6:10*am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Joe wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:
It's just a symbol of a national day, which is perhaps something
(looking at it a different way) that the English avoid precisely
*because* they are insecure about what their nationality represents.

My nationality is British though, not English. I was born in the
United Kingdom and see no need to try and divide our country into
different states.

You're obviously a social-climbing Scot or Taff!

Please - when writing the word *scot* we English prefer to write it
as *cots since
we English are known for our generosity and like to return favours.

:Is it any wonder we hate the *ffin *nglish".
Taffy Jenkins in scs

some twit who claims to be a *cot but prefers to use a taff name. Not
only is he
a moron but is also as queer as a three pound note, so perhaps his
hatred of
the English has something to do with *that*.