Old March 25th 09, 05:31 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the world within 12 years

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:00:56 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

but you won't find that 10pm rush hour penetrating as far as Intercity
services. Most major London termini are deserted from 8pm onwards.

There seems to be a mini-rush on LM around 2200, though I always
assumed this to be due to people going for a drink or 3 after work.

Neil

--
Neil Williams