Old March 25th 09, 08:57 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil  Williams is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On 24 Mar, 18:01, The Real Doctor wrote:

Anyway, I don't think it's cold at all. It's a lovely airy space, and
viewed from the balcony is really quite exhilarating.

Never been on there. I keep meaning, when delayed, to have a meal in
the pub that's up there, but always end up not doing in the end.

But I really do like Euston. Just about its only major fault (now the
obstructive retail units have been removed) is the "rush" for trains
when they're called - and I think that could be easily resolved by
calling them far earlier (say as soon as the train has cleared of
passengers after arrival) and just locking the passenger doors while
cleaning is in progress.

Neil