Old March 25th 09, 11:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default In this 1917 book by Aleister Crowley, what was Grand CentralStation in London?

Did you spot it?!
There used to be a Grand Central station in London. What is it now?

No, it is "Great Central". *The Baker Street and Waterloo Railway, a
Yerkes Line, station beneath Marylebone was named "Great Central".
IIRC this was at the request of Sir Sam Fay.

I am surprised that I made that mistake. I think I was influenced by
Crowley's "...imported, name and all, from Broadway", and I did not
look twice.