Old March 26th 09, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default G20 Summit

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 01:30:04PM -0700, Mizter T wrote:

Not at all surprised by that - the whole area around the Excel centre
is going to be 'locked down' to the max

Yay! Let's inconvenience tens of thousands of people!

Why they don't hold these bloody things in more remote places where that
wouldn't happen - and where they'd be more secure to boot - I don't
know. St Kilda would be a good choice.

Oh, of course I know. It's because the press would have trouble getting
to St Kilda and so the Dear Leader wouldn't get his ugly mug on the
front page.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life
-- Samuel Johnson