Old March 26th 09, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default G20 Summit

On 26 Mar, 18:43, wrote:

On Mar 25, 2:58*pm, MIG wrote:

On Mar 25, 9:05*pm, "philip" wrote:

(snip)

Thanks for the info everyone. I think that the authorities may be expecting
things to happen in the square mile as we are being warned not to wear
business attire, stagger our arival/departure times, not to leave the
building when we are here etc. and are advising us, if at all possible, to
avoid main line stations . Sounds like they are expecting some real s**t!

More likely that they are planning to dish some out and don't want too
many witnesses around.

For an idea of how accurate the reporting is likely to be, I'll never
forget May Day 2001, where I went home from chatting with some
pensioners in Trafalgar Square after the traditional march, which took
place in a cheearful carnival atmosphere, and then on the TV saw the
BBC attempting to describe a riot.

They had about ten seconds of someone being shoved outside a McDonalds
somewhere else in the country and put it on a continuous loop in the
background as they reported on the pleasant carnival I had just left.

Worth bearing that in mind next time you see the anti Israel
propaganda eminating from the MSM.

Like this?