Old March 27th 09, 05:33 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
/ / is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

Roland Perry wrote:

BA own 10% of Eurostar UK. I don't know what proportion of the Eurostar
trains are operated by Eurostar UK (rather than the equivalent Belgian
and French companies), but all the ones I get to/from Brussels seem to
have French speaking crew.

That's odd. One wouldn't expect the Belgian Railways to solely put
French speaking crew on their Eurostars...