Old March 27th 09, 07:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default West Anglia Main Line Progress Report - DfT

On Mar 27, 7:26*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
I will take a look but I do cross over the line at least twice every day
at Tottenham Hale and I have specifically checked when going past on
GOBLIN and it looks extremely tight.

Go and stand on the southbound platform at Tottenham Hale and you'll
notice there's a massive gap between the back wall of the platform and
the boundary fence. I think the bridge carrying Ferry Lane is also
wide enough.

How on earth they'd construct extra
platforms at Tottenham hale for all 4 tracks without half demolishing
the tube station, bus station and car park I don't know.

By building them on the east side.