Old March 28th 09, 10:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Tony Polson[_2_] Tony Polson[_2_] is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the world within 12 years

"Lüko Willms" wrote:
Am Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:25:29 UTC, schrieb Andrew Price
auf uk.railway :

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:44:08 +0100, "Lüko Willms"
wrote:

Perhaps you don't exactly understand the meaning of the word "exactly".

My reading filter always tries to make sense of what I read. Well,
mostly.

Tony P. is a civil engineer, and knows what he is talking about.

BTW, this "exactly" turns only the same results if the soil
conditions are exactly the same at Euston Road as in the Rhine valley.

At last, you understand the meaning of the word "exactly". ;-)