Old March 29th 09, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Buses that terminate short: procedure to be adopted

In message
,
" writes

Of course I understand the decision to terminate early was not the
driver's unilateral decision, but the decision not to issue individual
tickets was.

I've now found what I was looking for on the TfL website:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/11105.aspx

"If a bus is curtailed short of its advertised destination and there are
passengers on board who wish to travel further, the driver should issue
a 'transfer ticket' to the driver of the next through bus."

That implies to me that the driver should have issued the ticket to the
next driver, not to a passenger.
--
Paul Terry