Old March 30th 09, 12:30 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default West Anglia Main Line Progress Report - DfT

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Paul Corfield wrote:

I've just realised that was a north to east curve off the Lea Valley
line to the Chingford Line

Yup, this was called the Coppermill Curve.

so my demands have now increased to having a curve to both the north and
south at Coppermill Junction ;-) That would allow all sorts of
interesting services if it was coupled with what can be run via South
Tottenham and then the Enfield Town line. Chingford - Enfield by train
anyone? I suspect that might be quite popular.

Really? With who?

tom

--
The future will accost us with boob-slapping ferocity. -- H. G. Wells