Old March 31st 09, 10:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Broad Street station

tim..... wrote:
"zen83237" wrote in message

And what about the trains that used to come from the Great Northern
lines.

These were removed before my time. My Baker from the period just
before BS was closed, shows this route as not possible at that time.

Really? It would still be possible today. Head up the GN, turn left at
Finsbury Park, up Canonbury curve, then east down the North London line and
branch off at Dalston up to Broad Street.

That's why they were proposing Finsbury Park as a terminus for some ELLX
services at one time.