Old April 2nd 09, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Drain "partially suspeneded"?

On Apr 2, 9:14*am, wrote:

[snip]

I see it was still saying "Suspended" last night. Was that a G20
precaution or is the leak problem still going on?

Not a precaution so much as an inevitability - Bank station was closed
for much of the day as it was right in the middle of the protests
outside the Bank of England yesterday. All lines were non-stopping,
except of course for the W&C which just wasn't running at all.

I think Monument station remained open however - of course there is
currently no interchange between Bank and Monument anyway so that
would have made things a bit simpler.