Old December 17th 03, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Fuel cell bus?

"Steve" wrote in message ...
the fact that you seen it has answered your question, it's already out. 3 in
fact now on trial, 15 drivers
have each had special traingin to drive the £800,000 buses. Expect more
soon.

Wow , lot of money. I realise they're a prototype but I can't help
thinking they're a bit small for that amount, but given that they mount
the H2 on the top in bottles that rather rules out having double deckers
I suspect since not only would this make them a lot higher but they'd
probably be top heavy. Perhaps they could do a bendy bus version.

B2003