Old April 2nd 09, 08:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
ANDREW ROBERT BREEN ANDREW ROBERT BREEN is offline

Default Victoria Line - always DOO?

In article ,
Andrew Robert Breen wrote:
In article ,
Recliner wrote:

More to the point, the original Boeing 737 and DC-9 airliners were
introduced at the same time as the 1967 stock. I don't think any of
those early models remain in service. The Boeing 747 came along a couple
of years later, and all of its early examples are also long-retired.

snip..

The airliner (well, feederliner) of that era which /is/ still going, and
with many of the early examples still in use (I think..)

Duh. Forgot to finish sentence. Posting while very very tired.

it should have continued..

"is the Brittan-Norman Trislander, which still seems to be doing stuff up
in Scotland, just like they were in the mid-70s.

--
Andy Breen, not speaking on behalf of the University of Wales
"The internet, that wonderful tool for bringing us into contact